Friday, May 8, 2009

So Proud



I am so proud of Macy. Yesterday, I asked Macy to draw a picture for my grandmother (because her birthday is Tuesday). She said she wanted to write Happy Birthday. Well, to date, she has only written her name (for me that is), so I really thought I was going to have to help her write the entire thing. I told her that I would help her write it and that the first letter was "H." Before I could get my hand over to write it so she could copy it, she had written it. So then, I said A, and she wrote A (already knew that one because it's in her name). Then I said "P" and she wrote a "D." Not sure if she needed a little assistance or if she thought that is what I said. Anyway, the only other letter she needed help with was the "B." I am the proudest mom on the planet!!

post signature

No comments: