Sunday, March 2, 2008

Welcome to Spring...maybe


What wonderful sites that we get to see when spring is in the air...the blooms of flowers that have been waiting for that first bit of warmth...and the blooms of those wonderful weeds that have been hiding all winter.

Here are some of my favorite sites of spring...






Macy loved driving her car down the hill, doesn't take much effort that way...unless the fence gets in the way. I thinks she gets her driving skills from her daddy.



The groundhog told us we will have more bad weather and our weatherman tells us there will be snow this week...so we have to enjoy these moments while we can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love You Girls!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and what you write. You are quite the writer. I enjoyed reading Jessica's also, that you had shared with me. It will probably take a little time for folks to get accustomed to using the blog. I know I'll be looking every day! Ha!